Sunday, August 13, 2006

Fateful Sunday

Lately, I've noticed that God really does provide...

Last week I was looking for ways to contact this person, and when I got of my car, there he was! In the most unlikely place, I found him!

I needed a boost to get me by, my Mom texted me an uplifting quote!

I was needing encouragement, I heard His word in the mass!

There really comes a time when you're tired and exhausted... Seems like you can't go on anymore... Ako? Pagod na pagod na ko... 'Di ko na alam kung pa'no ko ipagtatanggol sarili ko... Pa'no ko ipapaliwanag na all I did was be considerate and compassionate... all actions were done in good faith and there was never any malicious or scrupulous intent...

Pagod na ko, God... Pagod na pagod na po... I lift all my burdens to You...

As said in the mass, life is a journey, tiring and burdensome. But God's there. He never leaves us. God is never unkind. He provides.

I believe.

And yeah, do you want to know what my mom texted me? Here, it might be of great help to you too.

The winning horse doesn't know why it runs a race.
It runs because of the whip and the pain.
Life is a race.
If you are in pain, then clearly, God wants you to win!

2 comments:

REICH DE VERA said...

I'm not saying I'm all faith and God guru and all na...

I just wanted to make a testimonial about His existence and goodness...

Ok lang naman di ba?Ü

Anonymous said...

o yea mama... people really get tired especially if we realize that we've given almost our best but still things remain so stagnant, or like a rerun played over and over again. and masaklap that its as if we have no right to get hurt. its also hard to look within and see the real purpose why god give us such dilemmas. if you let go, you get hurt. if you hold on, you get hurt pa rin. ano ba talaga ang tama? actually, same wave of "pain"! same lng syang pain done in different manners. sana nlng we can lie forever to our very self! pero it's impossible. hay!!! ate ardi!!! relate relate nalang tayo gurl!