Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Volleyball Pa Rin Ang Awit Ng Puso Ko

What can I do? Volleyball is still so much in my life. It's just soooo sad that I don't get to play anymore (dahil walang akong kalaro! hahaha! hint hint!), but I still watch games. Same excitement and adrenaline rush! Panalo!


After going to Cardinal yesterday, I had the chance to meetup with Winnie and Mike for the FINAL AND DECIDING GAME of the V-League Championships.

UST VS. SSCR
The best 'to! It's like UAAP vs. NCAA! Woot! Woot! Woot!


Before I continue, bigyang-pugay muna natin and SSC! Nice game, girls! As in! You had all of us gasping for air, clenching our fists and hanging on to the edge of our seats! Bow ako sa inyo! And of course, SSC's not as we know it if Jaroensri Bualee is not there! Galing mo, girl!Ü

Jaroensri Bualee

Hataw kung hataw! =) Loveit!


Presenting the girls whom I've come to love, worship and adore this V-League season! Ang galing n'yo mga dudes!
UST Lineup



Did I mention that if SSC has Bualee, UST has Venus Bernal?!?!?!? OMG! She's amazing! Her spikes are so powerful kung hindi baon, in your face! Hahaha! =) Idol ka, idol!

Venus Bernal

Look at her form -- perfect! MVP material indeed!Ü

Oh by the way, this was a winning spike. Hehehe hindi naman... isa lang ' to sa napakaraming spikes na napako nya sa court!


Fifth and Final Set

Just wanted to capture the winning moment! Wahaha!Ü

We are the champions!

Oh well, the banner says it all.Ü Tssss, yabang!Ü All I can say is... oh well papel... nyahahaha!Ü


One for UST!!!

ONE FOR UST!Ü


Mike, Winnie and Reich

The volleyball addicts, avid fans and loudest cheerers Mike, Winnie and Me!Ü


I love our seats! Best seats, mga pare! We can see all the action and nobody gets mad at us for standing up (while cheering and ratting out bad calls) kasi wala tayong kalikod! Loveit! But most of all, loooove the game dudes!

GO USTEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!ÜÜÜ


No comments: