Friday, December 28, 2007

Whack Me!

If you don't feel one hundred percent on board for a new relationship, don't do it.

Are you ready for romance? That's not a silly question! Timing is everything when it comes to the art of love, and you need to feel one hundred percent on board for a new relationship. If it's not exactly what you want, then don't move forward with this person -- no matter how great they look on paper. If you are in a relationship right now, communicate what you are feeling in greater detail. Your sweetie might be acting on some incorrect assumptions.



Anubato?!?!?! How can somebody say this to me?!?!?!? Darn!!!! Hahaha!Ü

I remember ALou saying yesterday that she can smell romance even before it buds between the couple, but if that romance thingy is pointed to her direction, wala syang kamuwang-muwang. She should be whacked ON the head daw.

So, should I now be whacked too??? I feel I should. Darn! Poor me, clueless talaga. Laos. Panis. Hahaha!

Grabe, when it rains it pours talaga! Kulang na lang kalabugin ako ng mga panggising na clues and hints and panama! Hahaha!

Just this afternoon, Benj came to my office to input. Kwento-kwento, advice-advice... oh well, magaling talaga ako sa ganun -- mag-advise, pagdating sa kin mahirap pala mag-implement nung advice ko... warharharhar...

And just as I was writing this blog, a KFC commercial aired on the radio. Sabihin ba naman sa commercial, "Ngayong Pasko ay panahon kung kelan natin dapat sinasabi ang ating nararamdaman..." or something to that effect, basta, I know you get the idea. And yeah, I'd be dead before I do this. Raaar!

Salamat ha! Helpful, grabe!
Oh well, papel, kill me now before I change my mind.
Yan, ang bagal, I've changed it na. Hahaha!Ü
Whack me na lang. On the head. Please.Ü

PS. Just so you know, yeah, I get affected by you. Don't push it. I know you know. And gosh, that's soooo darn hard! Waaaaaaaa!!!!!

I'm ok now. Operative word: NOW

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Repost from Multiply:

annalou98 wrote on Dec 28

And in case you don't see my comment sa "shoutbox" mo... here's what I said and then some! hehehe...

"ISA KA PA! Dinamay mo pa ko dito... hahaha... Consider yourself WHACKED!!! HeHeHe... Will follow through na lang when next we see each other! ;-)"

Here I am being quiet and peaceful and what do you do? You drag me into your "blog" hahaha... What did I do to you? hmmmmmmm? hehehe
Anyway, that said, I thought your entry was to say the least --- cute. Pero you're still going to get whacked ON the head... Bwahahaha!!!

REICH DE VERA said...

Repost from Multiply:

rachelledevera wrote today at 5:34 PM

hahahaha!!!! sorry na nga eh!!!!! =* kiss you a million times! hahaha!

go ahead, whack me! i need it! hahahah!!!!! =))

REICH DE VERA said...

Repost from Multiply:

rachelledevera wrote today at 5:43 PM

sabi na eh!!!! hahahaha!!!!! ON naman yung nasa baba! sabi na! sabi na! di kasi nagproo-proofread eh! hahahaha!!!

ON na po! =P hehehe....

Anonymous said...

Repost from Shoutbox:

ghem
31.12.2007 09.37.31

uyyy....may bagong lovelife...hmmmm

Anonymous said...

Repost from Multiply:

annalou98 wrote on Dec 30, '07
Hahaha!!! I'm thinking I'm preferring the whacking than the kissing. hehehe... Hope you have a very good New Year!

Take care and God bless you and all your loved ones! Till we chat again! :-P

REICH DE VERA said...

Repost from Multiply:

rachelledevera wrote on Dec 30, '07
wahahaha!!!!

Happy New Year dear!