Monday, December 17, 2007

Light Of A Million Mornings

How does that feel???? Im curious to know... to rediscover... to rekindle... to re-ignite...

Senti mode? Yeah, I know! Hahaha! Oh well, that's where listening to Light Of A Million Mornings brought me.

I couldnt see the sunshine through the shadows
I couldnt seem to find a soul to care
And in my darkest hour you touch me with your power
And when i looked your light was everywhere
The light of the million mornings filled my heart
The sound of a million angels sung my song
The warmth of a love so tender touched my life
And suddenly the light of a million morning starts in me
I never tried to understand the sunrise
I know it takes away the dark
I can't explain your healing or all the joy I'm feeling
I only know you've come in to my heart
And now that your glory has come shining through
Let my life be a candle, Lord, that shines for you,
Shines for you, shines for you.


WOW! Ibang level.

Imagine being overwhelmed by the light of the million mornings filling your heart, the sound of a million angels singing your song and the warmth of a love so tenderly touching your life?

Truly, the light of a million morning suddenly starts in you.

Amazing.

1 comment:

REICH DE VERA said...

crud! im peachy again! hahaha! =)