Monday, October 27, 2008

Cullen Fever

Oh yeah, I caught it too!Ü

Twilight Book 1

It was only last Saturday that I jumped on the Twilight bandwagon. I finished reading 'til Book 2. And yes, I now understand what Miss Wena means about it being attractive to readers especially the teens. All that's bawal, dangerous and exciting just spell only one name -- Edward Cullen!Ü OH YEAH! I'm sure you'd agree! Haha!

So now, I can't wait to finish the 4-book series. Looking forward to the long weekend then!

And yes, like any other book that catches fire, it's now a movie. Can't wait too! November 21! It's definitely a date!Ü

Twilight: Movie

And much to my surprise, it's Cedric Diggory who'll play Edward Cullen! Definitely another reason to watch the movie! Hehe!

Oh yeah, I think this fever will also last as long as my Harry Potter's. Tssssssss!Ü


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Posted from Multiply:

unopaolo wrote on Oct 28:

haha! now your into TWLIGHT narin! gosh, Im not into reading "romance" novels coz I find it cheezy pero iba talaga ang TWILIGHT! nov21s already marked on my calendar!!!

REICH DE VERA said...

Posted from Multiply:

rachelledevera wrote on Oct 28, edited on Oct 28:

hahaha! oh well, ako out of curiosity lang... but it's such a good book for light reading! =)

Anonymous said...

Posted from Multiply:

unopaolo wrote on Oct 28:

yup yup! very light and i think it would be a good movie

REICH DE VERA said...

Posted from Multiply:

rachelledevera wrote today at 6:25 AM:

oh yeah!!!!! sooooo looking forward! =)

Anonymous said...

Posted from Multiply:

gelaisimo wrote on Oct 29:

i so can relate! haha!

Anonymous said...

Posted from Multiply:

mownikkanne wrote today at 8:25 AM:

i finished reading book one too!
hehe. cant wait for the day after my birthday! nov. 21

REICH DE VERA said...

Posted from Multiply:

rachelledevera wrote today at 11:50 AM:

to gel & nikka:

hahaha!!! basta talaga gwapo walang katapusang usapan 'to sa pamilya natin!!! anubeh! =P

REICH DE VERA said...

Posted from Multiply:

rachelledevera wrote today at 11:54 AM:

To Gel & Nikka ulit:

We should have a movie night out! Daliiiiiiii!!!! Kahit 10th time na natin panoorin yun by that time! Hahaha! =)