Wednesday, October 22, 2008

How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You

Lower School Kids really claim my office as their Official Tambayan! That can work both ways -- good and bad. Hahaha!

Good because they make me laugh and smile a whoooole lot! Bad because I don't get to work that much if they're there. Bantay si Ms. de Vera eh. Oh yeah, in loci parentis. Haha!

But no matter how much I want to drive them away sometimes, I just don't have the heart... Aaaawwwww... these kids are really really wonderfully sweet!

Look what they wrote me!

Love Notes from Lower School kids

Ain't that sweet!?!?!?! Thanks Iñigo, Kiarra, Justin, JJ and Hannah! Aaaawwww... I love you too guys!

And yes, Noah wrote a big note which I tacked on my board!

Noah's Note

Majorly sweet di ba? Aaaawwwww...

When Maan saw this she said, "Ain't we such a weird school??? Where else can you see that the REGISTRAR'S OFFICE is the BEST PLACE EVER?!?!?!?!"

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! UH-HUH!!! I MUST AGREE!!!

Thanks Lower School kids, Ms. de Vera looooves you too!
You never fail to complete my day!ÜÜÜ


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww....ang sweet nmn ng mga students.kakatuwa...

--DIJAI