Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Meaningful Yuletide Season

From the many Christmas messages I received, two struck me most.

One came from Mylene, my choirmate.

It's Christmas already, are you happy?
Have you said sorry to the people you've hurt?
Have you expressed your thanks to those important to you?
Do these while there's still time.

I'll start...

SORRY if I caused you pain, whether unintentional or not.

THANK YOU for the love, respect and acceptance you've shown me.

A meaningful Christmas to you.


I sooooo love the second one. It was forwarded by my Mom. It was sent to her by Tito Paco.

I used to think that God's gifts were on shelves one ABOVE another, and the older we get and the taller we grow, the easier we can reach them. Now, I find that God's gifts are on shelves one BENEATH another, and the lower we stoop the more we get.

It is the good deeds we do, the kind words we speak, the love we give and the humility we show that help us stoop down to find our real treasures.


O di ba?!?!?! Ang ganda!
Loveit! Loveit! Loveit!

A merry meaningful holiday season to all of you!
I love you, guys!Ü

No comments: