Tuesday, November 27, 2007

B.I.L.

Ang galing mo, Kuya Jess! You're really really amazing...

Last Fri to Sun was Reedley's very first DWTL weekend. Yep, you read it right. Batch 1. I'm still awed and amazed how this weekend was so magical. I don't know how to share it. Just believe me when I say magical talaga. AS IN!

When I think of the 14 participants, I remember my Yuppie Batch, the 29ers.Ü They're as close... as sweet... as open... as honest... as sincere... as fervent in their prayers... as gulo and definitely as kulet! Ang galing! Hahaha!Ü

Basta, when we see each other I'll tell you about them... you may not feel how I felt those times... but look into my eyes when I tell the stories, you'll see sheer amazement.Ü

I have one story to share here... it's not about them, it's about me...

Friday night I went to the prayer room, naka-repose na si Jess. Sabi ko kay Jess gisingin ko muna sya, so I exposed Him again. There in the dark, with just two lit candles, I poured my heart out. As in poured it out talaga. Sabi ko Jess bigay mo naman wish ko... yun lang talaga prayer ko for now eh... yung lang talaga gusto ko... And I did something that I NEVER EVER dared to do before. (I might have been inspired by the Chocolate War's Do I dare disturb the universe? hehe...) I made a deal with God. I dared Him. I tested Kuya Jess. I asked for a sign from Him. If He gives me that sign, that means something. Kapag walang sign, wala ding something. Usually, when I do this, malaki yung chance na mangyayari yung 1st premise. Semi-sure win kumbaga. Madaya, I know. There was just something in me that night that made me dare, really dare, to make a deal kahit na alam kong there's such a high probability that it will not happen. Na alam ko pag hindi nangyari yun, cry to death talaga ako. Antapang ko di ba? Pero wala, I just have to test Him. Actually, now that I think of it more, it's not Him I tested, I tested myself, how much I trust Him, how much guts I have to surrender my fate and my life into His hands, to let go and let God.

(I wouldn't tell the details here... for selected ears lang eh... hahaha! Baka sumabit ako...Ü)

You know what?!?!?!?!? Before the weekend came to a close, IT HAPPENED!!!! Ang galing!Ü Hanggang batok talaga ngiti ko nun! Hahaha!Ü Ambait mo sa 'kin Jess! Ang lakas ko sa 'yo!Ü

But Jess still teased me... you really confuse me sometimes, Jess... I asked for that and he gave me ONLY that talaga... wala man lang pa-extra kahit konti! Hahaha! Di ko alam if you were just again testing me... malamang oo.Ü

I cried during the last staffer's disco... sabi ko totoo ba 'yun? sign ba talaga yun? Baka kasi hindi eh... parang hindi naman talaga... but it's there, while crying again, that I realized BINIGAY MO NGA YUNG WISH KO. YOU ANSWERED MY VERY PRAYER. Parang I can imagine You making face and saying, di ka naman naging specific sa prayer mo eh... wala naman yung iniiyak mo sa wish mo... I answered what you asked from me... what your heart desired... why are you still crying??? Tapos iiling-iling ka sa kalulitan ko... hahaha!Ü

I LOVE YOU JESS!Ü YOU'RE THE BEST TALAGA!Ü
Kahit pagod na ako... kahit puyat or walang tulog... when You call, I'll be there...

BASTA IKAW!Ü


PS. You're my answered prayer. I hope I can tell you that.Ü

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Repost from YM:

hahahhaha..hanggang ngaun cloud 9 pa rin ung pakiramdam mo sa answered prayer mo ah!

REICH DE VERA said...

Repost from YM:

Sobra! =))

Anonymous said...

Repost from YM:

hahahhaha...d best!
=D
kakatuwa ung entry mo ah!

Anonymous said...

Repost from YM:

di ba ate ardi ung dare mo na pag dumating..ibig sabihin mutual ung feelings diba? hahahha

REICH DE VERA said...

Repost from YM:

ibig sabihin love nya ako... hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Repost from YM:

Nice One! =))

Anonymous said...

Repost from YM:

Nice One! =))

Anonymous said...

Repost from YM:

hus ur answered prayr? jay? i so bet sya un! hahaha nice one ang banat ni mama flow

REICH DE VERA said...

Repost from YM:

secret!
anuba!
hahaha!
natawa nga ako sa email ni mommy flow eh...

Anonymous said...

Repost from YM:

bat k natawa? ako natuwa
hahaha

REICH DE VERA said...

Repost from YM:

watcheverssss

Anonymous said...

Repost from YM:

hahaha sobrang natuwa naman ako sharing your experienced w/ kuya Jess
though di nga siya detalye..
oh well good to hear that from you... hehe

REICH DE VERA said...

Repost from YM:

hehehe... =)
di ko pwede ibuko yung sarili ko eh... hahaha =))