Friday, November 07, 2008

Twilight Addict

So far I'm just in Book 3 and these are my reviews:

Book1 - SUUUUUPER KILIG!!!! My favorite book!
Book 2 - boring first half, excitement upped the latter part
Book 3 - I hate hate hate Bella, Edward and Jacob! Ang aarte nilang lahat! I want to push them to a deep ravine!


Maan commented, "But that would only kill Bella!" Oh darn, she's right! Well, so mush so with that action plan! I'll think of another one then! Hahaha!

I'm still struggling to finish Eclipse. Raaar! Not that it's not enticing to read... moreso I'm fighting sleepless nights because of reading it! Hahaha!

Looking forward to Book 4! Which from my perception would be my 2nd and last favorite book in this series... unless Stephenie Meyer comes up with the complete Midnight Sun already! Hahaha!

And yes, as I began with -- I am a Twilight addict!Ü


No comments: