Thursday, July 16, 2009

How Come It's Not Mine?!?!?

On my way to school today I saw this!

Honda Jazz

Waaaaaah!!!! How can that be?!?!?!?!?

This should be my car!

It got my name on it and it's not even MINE!!!!! Weeeerrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

At least it wasn't RDV 23! Coz if it was.... that would be war! War! Waaaaaar!!!! It could also be major groveling, cursing, pleading, begging!!! Or maybe, I could just say, "Darn, that bastard got my plate!" Hahahaha!

But still, I want my new car! NOW NA!



Uhhhm... good luck naman don! Wahaha! Sometimes talaga it's hard to dream!Ü Darn!Ü



3 comments:

Magicspaceship said...

haha.. ang cool!!

napaka handy talaga ng digicam mo!!!:)

Magicspaceship said...

napost ba ung comment ko!?

REICH DE VERA said...

hahaha! jai! sorry naman... naka-moderate comments ko kaya hindi agad napu-publish... hehehe...

korek! handy talaga! at addict lang talaga ako... hahaha! =D