Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Overnighters' Club

There's nothing much to do when you have nothing to do. Hahaha!

Join the Overnighter's Club. Meetings start Fri and usually end Sunday or Monday. Or if lucky, Tuesday even. Hahaha!

There was a meeting last weekend hence these!

Mel made an ambigram for me, Winnie and Miggle.

Reich Ambigram
My Ambigram

Yes, Mel, Winnie and Miggle. It's called an ambigram. Hahaha!

When there's nothing better to do, I suggest you fix your kalat. Hahaha! That's what I did and look what treasure I uncovered!!!! Haha!

2X2 Evolution
Evolution! Grabe! 2001, 2006 and 2010!

Like like like! Hahaha! First was when I was a fresh grad, next was when I left Xavier, then last one taken recently. Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Ahahaaay naman talaga pag walang magawa!!!! Til the next nothing-to-do-so-fix-my-kalat adventure!


No comments: