Friday, January 28, 2011

Inner Peace

I got this from a link shared by my friend, Alou.


Some signs and symptoms of inner peace:
* A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences.
* An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
* A loss of interest in judging other people.
* A loss of interest in judging self.
* A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
* A loss of interest in conflict.
* A loss of the ability to worry.
* Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
* Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
* Frequent attacks of smiling.
* An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
* An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
 --- Saskia Davis


10 out of 12. Not bad. I think. =)


Paranoid pa rin kasi ako when it comes to interpreting actions of others, especially those who are really close to me. I don't care (e-e-e-e-air) too much if it's other people.


I'm a worrywart -- not in the bad, negative sense. I worry if people are safe, I worry if things are ok with family and friends. Counted ba yon? Basta, sabi worry eh, so yes, I worry talaga.


Try it! Do a self-evaluation. =) Nice to know if you're peaceful or not. =) At least you can work out being peaceful if you're like 0% peaceful di ba? Hehehe. =D


Thanks, Alou, for this. Extend my thanks to Ms. Etey also. =)


Addendum: 
January 28, 2011 11:28pm
Ms. Saskia Davis so kindly visited my blog and commented. =)
Visit SYMPTOMS OF INNER PEACE and be a agent of world-wide inner peace! 



3 comments:

Saskia Davis said...

It's so nice to see you sharing the SYMPTOMS OF INNER PEACE! For a poster &/or more on the symptoms, visit http://symptomsofinnerpeace.net/Authors_Website/Wall_Poster.html .

Thanks for being an agent of the world-wide inner peace pandemic!

Saskia Davis,
Author
Saskia Davis, LLC

REICH DE VERA said...

Wow, Saskia! It's an honor to hear from you! =) Thanks all! =)

A friend shared it through facebook. Thanks to her I got to be an agent of inner peace. =)

I hope I get to encourage others too! =D

REICH DE VERA said...

Oh, Saskia! I'll add a line to my blog to refer to your website! =)