Thursday, July 27, 2006

SONA-ta

I didn't have the chance to watch the SONA last Monday because I was busy tinkling with my blog... haha!

Actually I was able to catch the last part of it pala... the part where PGMA acknowledged the beauty queen and Pacman... as in super last part talaga! haha!

I had the chance to watch the rerun though last Tuesday... I was channel-surfing then yeah, you've guessed it, I tuned into her SONA...

After watching it, you know what I thought? (tenen!)

IMPRESSIVE!!!

No joke, nabilib talaga ako. Not because she used computerized visual aids (oh... well... yeah, few bilib points) but because she was so specific about the projects and the project leaders... na parang o ayan ha, trabaho mo yan, sinasabi kong trabaho mo yan kaya dapat mong gawin dahil kung hindi alam ng tao kung sino ang sisisihin kapag pumalpak... which I think is good... at least the project leaders were given enough morale boost kasi they were acknowledged, but they were also given enough pressure na they really have to work or else...

I also like the part where she became funnily sarcastic about a certain thing Teddy Boy Locsin said was impossible to do but she was able to ("Yes, Teddy?")... hahaha! and her pa-simple but well-timed side hirits about charter change...

And I sooooooooo like her concluding words...
For those who like to pick old fights, WE'RE GAME!
(adequate dramatic pause)

But WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!

Wahahahaha!!! Panalo ang katarayan ni mama! Hahaha!

Oh well, just my two cents worth...

How I wish everything would really fall into place na... don't we all?Ü

No comments: