Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Unlimitxt

I'm registered to Globe's Unlimitxt... are you?

Who cares! You still get the same tremendous supply of forwarded messages anyway! hahaha!

I know I'm cheesy and all but you'll like these... here's my own share of aaawwwwwww texts... promise magaganda! haha!


Someone told me that life isn't perfect, then I thought of you. I realized, yeah, life is far from perfect but having you makes it so damn close.
-- Nice pick-up line... this would work on me anytime! Haha! But seriously, wouldn't you want to have someone whom you can say this to? Aaawwwww... shucks! Haha!


Here's a sweet truth: Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else!
-- I always remember Je Demegillo everytime I read this... Yeah, mare, someday... someday...


There is no such thing as a bad day, only bad moments that people choose to nurse all day. Think happy moments and create a happy day... and a happy you!
-- Nganaman!


Simple things in life:
1. Be brave. Even if you're not, pretend to be. No one can tell you're faking it.
2. When playing games with children, let them win.
3. When someone hugs you, let them be the first to let go.
4. Wave at children on a school bus.
5. Keep a notepad and pencil on your bedside table. Million-dollar ideas sometimes strike at 3am.
6. Look at people in the eye.
7. Compliment the meal when you're a guest in someone's home.
8. Believe that life is fair even if it's hard.
-- I like numbers 2 and 3! I love number 8 the most! Makes you accept things even if they're hard to bear.


SMILE! It makes a world of difference.
DANCE! Who knows when you won't be able to?
CRY! Holding all those emotions in is bad for you.
KISS! Kisses are the most wonderful things in the world.
LAUGH! What's the point in hiding happiness?
FROWN! Why not let the person know you're unhappy?
APOLOGIZE! You don't wanna lose friends.
HUG! There's no better feeling than being wrapped in the arms of someone you love.
LIVE! Because life is everything!
-- DO THESE! Nothing to lose, a lot to gain!


Before praying, forgive.
Before speaking, listen.
Before spending, earn.
Before criticizing, wait.
Before quitting, try.
Before complaining, appreciate.
These are the secrets of a happy life!
-- So easy to say, so hard to do... But yeah, indeed, i agree!


When your life goes wrong, don't waste your time looking back at what you've lost, for the road of life was not meant to be traveled backwards... just move on and say "I'm with God, I will get through!"
-- This is a great mantra... Yeah, how could anybody go wrong with this? I can do anything in God who strengthens me.


Believe in your dreams, not in your despairing thoughts.
Feed your faith and starve your doubts.
Always remember, tough times never last but tough people do!
-- They do! Di ba, Mom? Thanks for your love and support. I love you!


I pray for a life that you deserve.
A life as good as your heart, as bright as your smile and as wonderful as you are.
-- Ang sweet noh... wala lang... Wouldn't everybody be happy if someone says this prayer for them? Aaawwwww...


Just because my eyes don't tear it doesn't mean my heart doesn't cry. And just because I come out strong it doesn't mean there's nothing wrong. Often, I choose to pretend I'm happy so that I don't have to explain myself to people who would never understand. Smiling has always been easier than explaining why I'm sad.
-- I sooooooo can relate. Sniff sniff sniff...


People may be unkind... just be kind.
They may cheat on you... just be honest.
They may forget your good deeds... just do good.
In the end it's between you and God, not you and them.
-- Yeah... People don't know how pure of heart you are, but God surely does... Yeah, it's between you and Him anyway...


You have to find someone who will grow with you, change with you, laugh with you and cry with you. A person who fills in where you lack, a person whom you can fill in for when they're lacking. But what about the perfect person you ask? They do not exist. There are no perfect people, only people aho are perfect for each other. You deserve to be happy not in the arms of someone who keeps you waiting but in the arms of someone who will take you now, love you forever and leave you never.
-- Makes you wanna sit and wait na lang di ba? And hopefully he trips in front of you and you gaze into each other's eyes... Then yun na! Wish it were that easy... Hahaha!


How would you know if a guy loves you?
It's when you scream he's calm.
When you slap him, he kisses you.
When you cry, he hugs you.
And when you tell him you hate him, he tells you he loves you.
-- Aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... nothin' more to say but that...


O di ba????? What did I tell you... super aaawwwwwww di ba? Haha!
O what, mag-uunlimitxt ka na? Hahaha!

For the people who forwarded these messages to me, thanks sooooo much guys... you wouldn't know how happy and inspired you've made me when you sent me these... thanks talaga! aaaawwwwwwww huuuuuuuuug!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

parang kilala ko ang karamihan sa mga nasend sau nun... parang ako?! hahahaha

kembot!

onga pala eto ung new blog ko...
www.xanga.com/tEaRjErKyism

o sya!

REICH DE VERA said...

kuras! wahahaha!!!!