Thursday, August 09, 2007

Love Doesn't Mean Anything


Last night, I was going through my dvd collection and chanced upon The Last Kiss. I tried watching it several times before but it didn't sustain my interest until last night.


The conversation between Michael, the leading man which was such an ass for cheating on her preggy girlfriend, and Stephen, the girl's father, was my ultimo favorito. Tagos! Swak! It goes like this...


Michael: I love her, Stephen. I realize now that I love her more than I will ever love anybody else.


Stephen: Stop talking about love. Every asshole in the world says he loves somebody. It means nothing.


Michael: But it's true.


Stephen: It still doesn't mean anything... What you feel only matters to you. It's what you do to the people you say you love, that's what matters. It's the only thing that counts.




Grabe. That's what I've been trying to tell people who hurt people who they say they love. Stephen got it across plain and simple! Wow! Ito na yun mga dudes. Read again and absorb.

Just so glad I watched this last night.Ü


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

correct! we're on the same boat on this! hahaha...
hindi talaga pwede yun!