Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Seems Not

You've solved the issues around your home. It's time to rejoin the outside world.

You have been dealing with a lot of issues in and around your home so effectively that today it looks like things are totally under control and capable of doing just fine without you. So it's time to shift your focus away from family and toward a partnership in another context of your life. It could be a coworker, a friend, or a romantic interest, but someone else needs your attention today. So keep your eyes and ears open. They'll let you know when they want to talk.


Uhmmm... I don't think so. Cried myself to sleep last night. Hopefully all will be better soon.

Thank you. You know who you are. You're really an angel. >:D<

But yeah, my eyes, my ears and my heart are always open to those who need me. I'll be there always... always.Ü

No comments: