Friday, September 14, 2007

What's New? Oh That!

You're feeling very indecisive about everything right now, so just go with your gut.

An invitation will come your way from completely out of the blue today, and it will probably throw you for quite a loop. Figuring out whether or not to accept it shouldn't take a long time to do, but it will. You're feeling very indecisive about everything right now, even with a no-brainer like this. Time is dwindling away, and every moment you take deliberating is a moment you'll never get back. So act fast and go with you gut -- you won't regret whatever happens.


WOW! And you're telling me I'm indecisive. How right you are! Hahaha!Ü

Indecisiveness strikes me at three levels. Yep, thur-ree. Uhhmmm not sure if there are only three. But I can only think of three right now. So I declare! Three! Hahaha.

One, where to eat. ALMOST EVERYBODY KNOWS THIS.
Two, where to go.
Three, what to wear.

Petty things I know. But still, I'm indecisive about them. Pag wala ako sa mood mag-isip, di talaga ako mag-e-effort. It would take me forever to haul an answer. Harhar. Goodluck kung ang kasama ko ay indecisive din! Ehem to Boo and Stage FX people. Sorry, just had to mention you guys. Hehe.

Oh well, indecisive daw ako today. So what. =P

No comments: