Thursday, October 04, 2007

Bitchology

Not sure if I was able to post this before... just chanced upon it again last night... oh yeah, hell, it's fun to be one! Hahaha! =P


When I stand up for myself and my beliefs, they call me a bitch.
When I stand up for those I love, they call me a bitch.
When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts, or do things my own way, they call me a bitch.


Being a bitch means I won't compromise what's in my heart.
It means I live MY LIFE MY WAY.
It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.

When I refuse to tolerate injustice and speak against it, I am defined as a bitch.
The same thing happens when I take time for myself instead of being everyone's maid.
It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I "should" be.


I am outspoken, opinionated and determined.
I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!

So try to stomp on me,
try to douse my inner flame,
try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me.
You won't succeed.

And if that makes me a bitch, SO BE IT.
I embrace the title and I am proud to bear it!!!!


Oh well, ganun talaga... walang gamot sa taong insecure...
lalo na pag insecure sa /ba-atch na tulad ko... nyahahaha!Ü


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Repost from Multiply:

beam25 wrote today at 11:36 AM
oo napost mo na to..I think sa lumang blogsite mo..hehehehe...but yeah, kahit kelan mo to i-post it still applies and forever will! go girl power! hahahah

REICH DE VERA said...

Repost from Multiply:

rachelledevera wrote today at 12:55 PM
kasi sinearch ko sya sa lumang blog ko walang lumabas sa search result na bitch... hahaha!!!!

pero yeah, i soooo agree.... will forever be fitting for me! weeeeeee! hahaha! masaya?!?!?! hahaha!

REICH DE VERA said...

OC-ness (always) getting the better of me, I searched all my archives... as in ALL... dito and my old blog... WALA TALAGA!!!

di rin ako makapaniwala... hahaha! there was a somewhat very similar entry... pero yun nga, similar lang... hindi talaga ito... hahaha!

ang weird... I know I've posted this din eh... or baka nabasa ko lang sa post ng iba at kinuha ko... hahaha!

oh well papel, at least now my curiosity was served... hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Repost from Multiply:

beam25 wrote today at 1:07 PM
baka hindi yun...ewan basta nabasa ko na to...