Monday, March 03, 2008

Lost Without You

I lost my camera last friday. =(( Dropped it somewhere I guess...

Still, I'm not able to cry on this pa... walang panahon nung weekend eh, fully-booked! Haaaaay... but the sore feeling and sadness is still much in my chest and I know I have to let this out or I have to have this replaced by happy emotions...

To my ever-loved camera: I'll miss you. You know I'm lost without you. I hope your new owner will love and cherish you as much as I did.

Reflecting on this situation, I have the following to be thankful for:
Let me be thankful first, because I lost it and it was not forcefully taken from me. Second, although it was my all, it was not much especially my life. Third, because it was my camera that was lost, not myself, my family, my friends nor my faith. And last, because despite my misfortune, I still can see sunshine through the shadows.

Keep the faith, Reich, keep the faith.Ü

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Repost from Multiply:

gelaisimo wrote on Mar 3
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!hindi nga???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? hala, "paano, ang mga bukas ko, ngayong wala ka na, sa piling ko" waaah! nlungkot naman ako bgla!!!

REICH DE VERA said...

Repost from Multiply:

rachelledevera wrote today at 6:49 AM

gelaisimo said: "paano, ang mga bukas ko, ngayong wala ka na, sa piling ko"

TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh well, back to the other camera.... hahahahaha!!!!
pero oo, sad talaga! MAJOR!!!! =(( I'm sure you soooo can relate... paano na talaga ang mga bukas ko.... sniff sniff.... adik kasi eh!
Hahahahaha!!!! Waaaaaaaa!!!!! Naloloka na yata ako... hihihihi.... =P

Anonymous said...

Repost from Multiply:

gelaisimo wrote on Mar 4
hahahhahahah! relak relak! sa yaman mong yan alangan naman dka mkabili ng mas maganda! nku! pasalamat ka nlng dhl wala pa yatang okasyon na mgkikitakita tyong angkan! hahah!

Anonymous said...

Repost from Personal Messages:

Mar 4, '08 12:08 PM
hernanjoanne said:
kawawa ka naman sana binigay mo na lang sakin yun...waaaaaah!!!

REICH DE VERA said...

Repost from Multiply:

rachelledevera wrote today at 6:28 AM

gelaisimo said: "hahahhahahah! relak relak! sa yaman mong yan alangan naman dka mkabili ng mas maganda! nku! pasalamat ka nlng dhl wala pa yatang okasyon na mgkikitakita tyong angkan! hahah!"

loka loka! sabagay mana-mana lang yan... hahahaha!!!

KOREK!!! pero kahit meron, andyan ka naman! Hahahahaha!! At ang mga kamag-anakan nating mga adik din! hahahahaha!!!!!!

tama, mana-mana talaga... =P

REICH DE VERA said...

Repost from Multiply:

rachelledevera wrote today at 6:28 AM

To Jowee:
WAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! =(