Wednesday, May 11, 2011

For Nii: Lost Without It

Last night, Edison and I watched Fast 5. IT WAS AWESOME!!!! As in!!!!


But all awesomeness was gone when Nii lost his cellphone our our way home, pickpocketed by this lady who we thought was just rushing to overtake us in walking. =(


Nii and I was able to cry on this already. First time kong umiyak over a lost phone. =( (It was my first time to cry over a lost phone) There are still some bits of sadness, disappointment and frustration in me but I know faith will heal them in no time.


It was just tragic to see Edison so sad, so miserable after losing the phone. You were such a heartbreaking sight last night, Nii.  No one is to blame. We just have to learn the hard way, I guess.  


Nii, even if it seems tough and impossible to see the silver lining in this situation, even if all seem bleak and cold, know that I have the following to be thankful for:


Let me be thankful first, because it was pickpocketed and it was not forcefully taken from you. Second, you lost it without witnessing and was freed from dealing with more frightening emotions if ever you saw it being taken away from you. Third, although it was special and sentimental, it was not much especially your life. Fourth, because it was the phone that was lost, not you, nor me, nor your family, nor your friends, nor your faith. And last, because despite this misfortune, we still can see a flicker of light in this dark hour.


Keep the faith, Nii. Jess has his reasons.Ü


Mapapalitan din naman natin yan. Mas maganda pa. Smile ka na ha? =*


I have a similar post to this one when I lost my camera. Read it here.

No comments: