Thursday, May 19, 2011

My First BF

Bestfriend that is. =)


I was part of a barkada of eight. Twas Carcar, Marvin, Michael, Popoy, JP, Kaloy, Jacq and me. Funny thing was they were either siblings or cousins. Ako lang ang hindi kamag-anak. I didn't feel out-of-place. Never.


Jacq was my first bestfriend. Kahit madalas kami mag-away, magsabunutan (yes, you read that right!), I love her so dearly. I will confide secrets to her. I will rush eating my meals just to play with her the soonest. I will pretend to have my siesta and get up with jolt and excitement once the clock strikes 3pm just to rush out the door for much-hungered-for playtime with her. I pulverize anyone who bullies her. I threaten anybody who attempts to pick a fight with her. 


And I swear she'd do the same for me. Cross my heart and hope to die. =)


It's nostalgic to remember, all thanks to a note in Facebook that I answered recently. It's one of those notes where you get tagged, change the answers to the numerous questions and then tag friends (again). It had a section on firsts.  


FB Note
My Firsts


The note asked to tag 20 random (I think) people. I chose to tag those I've mentioned in the note and some others. A few days after, Jacq messaged me,

Message from Jacqui
Jacq's Message


Aaaaaawwwwww.... we're each other's first bestfriends. <3


Jacq, I hope we have time to bond soon. It's been far too long that we haven't kept in touch. Ingat ka palagi. I still love love love you. And yes, I will still pulverize those who will dare hurt you. Pwede pa natin tawagin yung barkada and yung mga kuya ko for resbak. Hahaha! =)



No comments: