Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Of Moving Out and Moving On

Dream Job!!!!

I don't know if I want out NOW. But definitely I want to be HERE! Suuuuuper dream job! I won't tell where this is baka mausog! Hahaha! Oh well, I just truly hope I'd get in!

**confused mode**

I don't want to move out NOW... maybe soon... but just not now... but surely, I know someday I'll let go... things that keep me from walking away? My friends, the community I love, the students I grew soooo fond off, my StageFX barkada.... hohummmmm...


**mood swing**

Oh well, libre lang naman mangarap di ba?Ü Hangganda talaga! May brochure na nga ako eh... waaaa!!! Hanggandah-gandah!!!!ÜÜÜ Ano, Markie? Tara na ba? Wahehehe...


Seriously, I really want to work here... It's great to know that whatever hardship you go through, it's worth the perspiration and pain... It's fulfilling to know that how seemingly small your contribution is, you've made a difference...




Inside my dream mini-city!





PS. Haaaay, Lord, lead me...
PS2. Nga pala, I'm reviewing na rin... matinde daw entrance exam dito eh... hahaha!Ü


2 comments:

REICH DE VERA said...

hahaha! may isa nang nakabuking kung san yan...

SSSHHHHHH... Don't tell ha...

pero, mare, seryoso, dream job talaga 'to... :D

REICH DE VERA said...

kinda leaning towards moving out and moving on talaga... end of the semester...