Monday, September 25, 2006

Wasted And Still Beautiful

Whattasaturday!!! Golly goolay!

I attended the Central Administration Recollection from 8am to 4pm. Fr. Arny Bugtas, our recollection master, was such a komikero! Hahaha! Side comments everywhere... Pati si St. Ignatius ino-okray! Hahaha! Is he even allowed to do that? Just wondrin'. Twas fun anyhoo! And yeah, I cried... Given naman na yun noh... Wahaha!Ü

Of course my cellphone was on silent mode... and by 4pm I had 35 unread messages! Thanks to unlimitxt! Hahaha! But two of those came from Aren (yun lang yata yung hindi forwarded eh! Hahaha!)... Yeah, Aren, ang dakilang batang layas... Hahaha... And yeah, layas as he is, he invited me for a movie... OMG! A movie na ura-urada ang pag-alis??? Na walang plans or anything? No advanced invites? OMG! OMG! OMG! I'm hyper-ventillating! Nyar, OA! Haha! Drama-rama aside, the suppressed layas in me of course AGREED! Helloooow??? That shouldn't surprise you! Hahaha! I texted back san? Anung movie? Sino-sino tayo? And well it was Eastwood, John Tucker Must Die and Charles, Aren and me. Yeah, and where's Faffy may I ask??? The layas and lagalag group is not complete! Kaaaaaaaa! And how about the others? Huh? The others??? Oh yeah, busy and not available... AGAIN... Big big tsk tsk tsk... What's a fun life if you don't pass up work or assignments for a good ole afternoon movie with d'gang??? Tssssss!!!

Oh well, after gobbling up two buckets of popcorn, I went to home... not to rest but to shower and get dressed for another lakad -- a birthday parteeeeh!!! Yeah yeah... the layas spirit in me really took over! Hahaha! Twas Jinna, Jinni and Chicha's (who i thought was a girl!) natal celeb! I was waiting for Boo to pick me up... 11pm na wala pa! Lantang gulay na ko sa pagod and antok! Ate Honey? Ate Honey? Are you there? Where's Boo? Dang, he's still in the shower! Zzzzz zzz zzzzz... almost reaching REM and dreaming... **roadrunner beeps** Yeeeey! He's on his way na! Alive once again! Parteeeh mood... Yawn yawn yaaaaaawn... Yeah parteeeh yaaaawn...

The party was splendid! Great lumpia! Great beer too i suppose... Was not in the mood for drinking eh... Antok na ko, baka matulog lang ako pag uminom ako... I didn't want to miss out on the phun! Hahaha! Great band, great singers (ehem!) and great game of Hoopla din! Yep, the ultimate brain-draining game of Hoopla! Hahaha!

Mas todo fun pala 'pag kampihan... The team-ups? Group 1: Chloe and Allan (The Pa-girls), Group 2: Ate Honey and Dijai (The Losers!) Haha! malas mo DJ, kakampi mo si Ate Hon eh! Harhar!, Group 3: MC and Boo (The Runners-up) and Group 4: **fanfare please** Ghem and Me (the Winnahs!!!) Yeah, baby, yeah! Nga pala, Chloe, ano ulit yung answer dun Elongated, Envelope at Especific??? Wahahaha!!!

Oh yeah, pag may get-together, no miss! Great pictures too!


Party people in the house!
Clockwise: MC, Mike, Allan, Ate Honey, Boo and Me


Wonder Twin Power!
Clockwise: Nath, Birthday twins Jinna and Jinni, Me, Ate Honey, Mike, DJ and MC


Golly goolay talaga 'to... Guess what time we went home? 530AM! Super bangenge na ko sa antok... My head was literally limping na... Hahaha! Haven't felt this gimmick-wasted for a long time... And when i got home, I checked myself in the mirror (vanity -- ooooh... my favorite sin!Ü), and yeah, nothin's changed... I'm still beautiful... Hahaha!

Kulang na nga talaga ako sa tulog... Zzzzz zzzz zzzzzz...


No comments: