Monday, September 25, 2006

What's In A Point?

EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!
I don't believe this!
Talo UST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

We lost by ONE point! BY ONE POINT!!!!! Game 1 UAAP Season 69 Championship and we lost by one friggin' point! Kill me now! Kill me now!!!!

I almost died yesterday! That last pass to Doug Kramer keeps playing on my mind... It replays and replays and replays and replays and replays and replays... Daaang! I hope this does not haunt me forever!!

That was quite a skull-breaking, heart-stopping, blood-pumping, breathtaking game! And finish! Sheeeesh!

I was shouting and fidgeting and praying and jumping and clapping! Feeling ko super multi-tasking talaga ako nung 2 gruelling hours na yun! Feeling nyo ba nasa Araneta ako??? Hello! I was just in our tv room, tearing the house down and raising the roof with my shouts, shrieks, jeers and cheers! Imagine how wild I'd be if I was actually there! Hahaha! My God! Siguro hinimatay na ko dun nung natalo kame and poor Nathie or Markie had to call the medics to crane me outta there! Haha!

Oh well, Game 2 and Game 3 would surely be doubly and triply more exciting, nakakamatay and makakalaglag-lahat!

Oh yeah, can somebody me tell who was supposed to guard Doug Kramer during that friggin second?!?!?!? I'd strangle him to paralysis after we win the championship. Kaaaaaaaa!

I've never felt this bothered since the UST-DLSU back-to-back Championship Series waaaaay back 1996 and 1997!!! Just so you know, I was for DLSU then... Mas gwapo players nila eh... Hahaha! BUT NOW, SUPER PRO AND GO USTE AKO!!!! Gwapo or not, alma mater is definitely thicker than ka-gwapuhan! Hahaha!

Darn... I'm sooooooooooooooo excited for Thursday! **grin grin grin**

I sooo can smell Araneta na... I sooo can feel the beat of the drums... I sooo can hear the crowd wildly and loudly chanting "GO USTEEEE! GO USTEEEE! GO! GO! GO! GO!"

Enthrall me!
Entice me!
Excite me!

No comments: