Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Flooding Ba Kamo?

I really looked forward to this weekend because I planned it to be my do-my-waaaaay-overdue-majorly-undone-things weekend...

And yeah, proud to say I WAS SOOOOO SUCCESSFUL WITH IT! Happyyyyyy!ÜÜÜ

I just had two (2) waaaaay-overdue-majorly-undone things:
1. Watch the movies I bought, but didn't get to watch because:
a. it was not my priority movie that time,
b. tried to watch, but snoozed on it after 15 minutes, or,
c. di ko lang feel panoorin and completely forgot about it na.
2. Clean my phone inbox (uhmmm, which, for your information, has about 1500 messages... hahaha!)

Sa mga taong na-flood ko ng super sandamakmak and sandamukal na quotes and jokes, SALAMAT!!!! Thanks for enduring, appreciating and not showing your inis... hahaha!Ü Minsan lang naman...

You wanna know how you guys reacted???? Hahahaha!!! Here! Here!

Maan:
Hahahahahaha!
(nung mejo madami nang nase-send...)
Ang dami mong jokes today.Ü
(at nung marami pa akong nase-send...)
Grabe na ito. Tinalo mo nanay ko. She sent 13 messages. Ikaw, 25! Eto ang korona. =) Nawa'y gumaling na ang hinlalaki mo at I'm sure maga na sya. Hahahahaha!
(at nung hindi ako nagfo-forward because I heard mass...)
Bwahahaha! Naubusan ka na ng load ano? Hehehe.

Miss Wena:
Parang di ka nauubusan ng funny messages ah. Are you with your gay friend? ;-) Joke joke joke!
(and nung nagse-send pa ko ng gabi...)
So may katapusan ba to? ;-)

Reagan:
Wow daming text ah!
(when I said I was cleaning my inbox...)
Naks bagong cellphone to!

Ian:
(when I said I was cleaning my inbox...)
Hahaha kaya pala ang dami...Ü

Ate Pam:
Thanks Ards, ang ganda and very timely mga quotes. :-)

Melai:
Hmmm... nalilito na ako sa text mo... di ko alam kung inlove ka ba o broken hearted ka o may ibang drama ang lovelife mo! Hehe... basta pwede naman ako makinig kahit ano pa yan. :-)
(after sending the message about being the standard...)
Naks! I liked it! Tama yan, BE THE STANDARD! :-)

Niño:
Musta bft?
(he confessed he sent this because he thought I had a problem or something...)

Thet:
Unlimited? Hehehe.

Lala:
Grabe Reich! Di ka naman addict sa pagtext ngayon? Haha! :-) But I like the chocolate message. :-)

Ian (one and only):
Hoy Ardi! Musta? Punta na kami States. Whole fam. May 27. Get-together tayo before I leave k?

Carlo:
Alang magawa? Haha.

Kuya Froi:
What's with you today?
(after I said I was cleaning my inbox...)
So basura pala sine-send mo sa kin?

Anda:
Hi. Maybe we could meet sometime. I miss you na and the rest of our group.
(after I've mentioned that Ian's going to the States na...)
Ok. Let's keep in touch.

Alou:
Hahaha... really sweet. :-)
(after sending more messages...)
Hey Reich! Thanks for all the wow's and the jokes and the kind words... You're pretty special yourself too!

Myra:
Unlitext ate? Hehe.Ü

Allan:
Wow ang daming messages from you.

Jay:
Good pm Reichie!Ü Daming quotes ko na-receive ha. Thank you! =)

Sari-sari di ba! Hilarious talaga grabe! Hahaha!

Never in my life had I smiled this much for so many reasons and because of so many people. Thanks for adding those eye-crinkling smiles on my face that day.Ü

Salamat sa pagpatol! Hahaha! Love ko talaga kayo!Ü

Looking forward to my next inbox-cleaning weekend!!! Don't worry, I'm not planning to save that number of messages again... I hope!Ü


No comments: