Thursday, February 14, 2008

Loving Torres

I watched UAAP Volleyball Semis yesterday. Walking towards the Ateneo Blue Eagle Gym, I can hear and feel the beating of the drums. Gosh! Napapa-Go Uste na ko sa labas pa lang! Hahaha! Panatiko, bow! Go USTe!!!

Anyway, the games ended 7pm and talo both women's & men's teams. Hahaha! Hay naku, I feel like they just gave both games away. Kaaaaa!!! Kinda like reminds me of my Xavier Team. Wehehehe. (Peace, Coach Mark!) Pag wala talaga sa hulog, hindi magtr-trabaho, hindi maghahabol ng bola! Pag wala sa hulog, as Coach Mark says, sleeping on the job! Oh well, papel.

Just to share with you, while watching the men's game, when No. 10 of UST was fielded, an old gay guy (may gay girl ba???? meron! meron! hahaha!) repeatedly shouted, "Yung No. 10 ng UST babae! Yung No. 10 ng UST babae!". Siguro napikon na yung isang spectator, he shouted back, "At least sya marunong maglaro, ikaw hinde!!!!" The old bading shut up that instant! Hahahahahahaha! I wanted to guffaw talaga that moment! I wanted to laugh til I fall off my chair! But no, I can't! Because the old man was seated behind me. So shut it, Reich! Darn was I repressed! Hahaha!Ü

LOVE KO KAYA SI NO. 10!!!!!


No. 10 - Torres
GO JOHN PAUL TORRES!!!!!

Mataray sya maglakad. Mataray sya kumembot. BUT ---
Lalaki mag-block and lalaki mag-spike!!!!!

Solid and in-your-face talaga!!!!
Woot! Woot!

Lovin' you since I laid my eyes on you.
Panatiko mo ako, Torres.

Looking forward to being No. 1!

And again, let me hear you all shout: Go USTe!!!!!

PS. Love nyo smileys ko noh? Hehehe.Ü

No comments: