Thursday, November 30, 2006

Are You People Demented?!?!?

I AM NOT A FUCKING FUGITIVE!!!!

Mga repapips, wala akong balak manggulo or mag-eskandalo.

I'm not anything like you. Not even near it!

Thank God I have my Mom. I was really really hurt by what you did. I was really offended. I felt like I was really doing something wrong kahit wala naman!! Fffffttt!!!!

You know what, my mom's right, other parents are right, other poeple are right. Once you're outta there, you're outta there. Kesehodang institusyon ka dati dyan, wala silang pakialam at pagrespeto sa 'yo.

I pity you, people. Really. Seriously.

I just pray that you receive love, peace and trust.
And when you do, p-l-e-a-s-e share it with others.
Live and let live.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh. aw. what happened? :(

REICH DE VERA said...

hey ria!

thanks for asking pero ayoko na ikwento... nakakagigil lang eh...
christmas season pa naman...

oh well, thanks for asking dear...

>:D< you're such a great friend! mwah!

huggie na lang! >>>>>>:D<<<<<<