Thursday, November 30, 2006

My XS Clique

October 27, 2006

LAST DAY. Weeeeeeee!Ü

Aimee suggested that while the boys are busy coaching, playing frisbee, finishing work and whatnot, we go ahead na to Greenhills and do some shopping before our dinner date. Hello???? Tatanggi ba ako??? SYEMPRE HINDEEEE!!!! Haha!

Highlight of the shopping spree??? Aimee's evil laitera moments in the tiangge...

First, we walked past a candy store and the gracious tindera said, "Yes, Ma'am, cane-dies..." Aimee evilly retorted, "I'm sorry, I don't feel like eating any cane-dies today." HAHAHAHA! Mamatay-matay kami katatawa after she quipped that! Hahaha!

Next, we were going around the hindu/indian area, a magiliw salesgirl said, "Yes, Ma'am, bags po... showl..." I saw Aimee's twisted face. Thru stiffled giggles, I immediately said, "Aimee, don't be evil." She said with a smug look, "I'm trying hard not to!!!" At pagkatapos lumampas sa tindahan na yun? Paulit-ulit namin binanggit ang showl... Hahaha! Why not! Pag malamig, mag-showl! Put your head on my shooooowl-der! Wahaha!

Last, Aimee reacted to the tinderas' greeting na "Yes, Ma'am?". "Am I asking you anything????" Baket daw ba kailangan may yes yung greeting, wala namang question! Hahaha! Makes a lotta sense to me! Kaya I told my dear friend na from then on na-immortalize na nya sarili nya sa isip ko because everytime I would hear some salesgirl say "Yes, ma'am?", I would definitely smile knowingly and remember Aims! Hahaha! Kayo? Naisip nyo ba yun kahit minsan? Baket nga ba "yes, ma'am"????

Hahaha! Si Aimee maraming nabili para sa ibang tao. Ako maraming nabili para sa sarili ko! Hahaha! Who's selfish now???


And yeah, sa isang shirt store I bought three items! Weeeeee! My love for statement tees is indeed unwaivering! Wehehehe!


Statement tee galore!


Black: First Class Major BITCH (Uh-huh! True true!)
Green: I believe in dragons, fairies, GOOD MEN and other MYTHICAL CREATURES! (Wahaha! Still true!)
Pink: Just let me shop... And nobody gets hurt. (Aimee really really insisted that I buy this shirt. Hindi ko ma-gets baket. Hahaha!)


8pm and the boys started arriving. We had dinner in Little Asia in Promenade.

After eating, in-open na ni Simon yung press con about my leave... Wahahaha! Nakaka-conscious pala! Chingky! Hahahaha!


XS Clique
The XS Clique: Exxon, Simon, Aimee, Sharwin, Me and Mark. Si Lolo Albert not in the picture kasi he had to go to another party right after we ate dinner.


Oi, Spirals tayo for our Christmas get-together ha! Mag-ipon na kayo at tipirin ang 14th month! Libre nyo ko! Hahaha! And SHARWIN dear, transpo natin yung bago mong Vios papunta dun ha! Congrats! Super swerte mo! Hehehe!

Can't wait! Yum yum!ÜÜÜ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)