Thursday, November 30, 2006

My Growup Christmas List

Let me start by singin' my all-time favorite Christmas song:
MY GROWNUP CHRISTMAS LIST

ehem ehem... emote emote...


Do you remember me?
I sat upon your knee
I wrote to you with childhood fantasies
Well I'm all grownup now
And still need help somehow
I'm not a child but my heart still can dream
So here's my lifelong wish
My grownup Christmas list
For myself and for my heart in need...

Hahaha! Kala nyo seryoso noh!


Eto Christmas list ko!
Hottah! Hottah!

Channing Tatum, Wentworth Miller, Chad Peralta, Ronnie Liang, Matthew Goode and Chad Michael Murray


Be still my little heart!

Why not?!?!? If magwi-wish na lang din ako, itotodo ko na noh! Hahaha! And just so you know, ngayon lang ako sobrang nagka-crush sa Pinoy celeb! Dalawa pa! Go Chad! Go Ronnie!

Nath, Allan and DJ, mas crush ko na si Chad than Ronnie. Bawas kahati nyo na ko kay Ronnie! Hehehe...

Paging Aycs... nakakainggit ka! Natotorpe si Chad sa 'yo! Syet! Hahaha! Merry Christmas, dear!


And yeah, there's an additional item to my list...

Coyote Baby

Do you remember him? No, he did not sit upon my knee... He's Adam Garcia, the Coyote Ugly hunkababe! Pero hiniwalay ko sya kasi when i checked parang hindi na sya ganun ka-cutiepie... And he seems to be with tagilid sexuality... Eh magnet pa naman ako dyan! Nakng buhay 'to oh! Hahaha!

Oh ano, Santa! Who's it gonna be? I've been a pretty good girl this year... Hehehe...

And yeah, to end the song...
This is my only lifelong wish... this is my grownup christmas list.Ü

3 comments:

REICH DE VERA said...

Actually Santa sobrang pwede din si John Lloyd! Hahahah!

REICH DE VERA said...

so that makes THREE pinoy celebs na pala! Hahaha!

How can I forget John Lloyd! Kaaaaaa! Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

FROM SHOUTBOX:

07.12.2006 19.58.39

Hay naker! Buti naman at may type ka na rin na local celebrities.. Woooohoooo!