Thursday, November 30, 2006

FX Shrek Family's Gettin' Bigger!

October 2, 2006

Lo and behold! TWINS Jaime & Jherald!!!

Jaime and Jherald

OMG! Super magkamukha diba??? Hahahaha! I didn't quite realize they looked alike until one afternoon during an Stage FX rehearsal.

Actually, what I first noticed was they sounded alike. The cast of Condemned was rehearsing and Jherald and Wes were exchanging lines. I was looking around for Jaime because I thought it was him who was saying the lines. But no! Jaime was meeting with the prod members downstage! At ang Jherald pala yung nagsasalita! OMG! Hahahaha! Of course, knowing me, I can't help but react! I told the group that Jherald sounds like Jaime. They all guffawed with laughter because twas soooo true! Then it donned on me! Not only do they sound alike, they look alike too! WAHAHAHA! Mas namatay kami sa katatawa!

Wooohoooooo! Dalawa na Puss-In-Boots natin! The family's getting' biggah and biggah! May understudy na si Jaime sa Stage Fx production ng Shrek! Hahaha! Any subs for Dongkee Aren? How about Shrek Xpac? Eh Prince Charming / Fiona Wes???? Hahaha!

Actually, twas Jherald who was my pet this day... Sabi ko nga kay Melai parang masarap kasama si Jherald sa mga FX gimmicks kasi mukhang may kakulitan at kapilyuhan din, tinatago lang... Hahaha! Pag makulit at pilyo, patok yun syempre! Hahaha!

And yeah, witness here... hmmmm...

Jherald, EJ, Carlo and Reich

And indeed, as prophesied... *singin'* I see his true colors shinin' through... Asar asar!

Looking forward to more kulitan like this!

No comments: