Monday, December 18, 2006

Certified Chaddict

Let me start with this word: STARSTRUCK

You'd never ever see me dumbfounded with a Pinoy celebrity... Me? Hello? Nevah! Or so I thought... And boy, I thought sooooo wrong! Hahaha!

Once upon a December night (**wand flick sound effect** hahaha!)...

PDA Grand Dream Night =D
Yep! I was in Araneta Coliseum for the Pinoy Dream Academy Grand Dream Night! Woot woot woot! Buti na lang my bro's with Sony! I got sponsor ticks! **grin grin**


I was with my Cinderella posse -- Nath, Allan and DJ... Hahaha!
Cinderella Posse


During the break


Starstruck nga kamo????? Look where it brought me...


Richard Peralta

This is Chad Peralta or should I say what was left of him... Hahaha! I was ready and all set to take his picture for he was to pass our way pero poooooocha nung dumaan sya sa harap ko I was TOTALLY, I repeat, T-O-T-A-L-L-Y STARSTRUCK! Pffffft! I wasn't able to take his picture! Di man lang nakaya ng finger ko i-press yung shutter! Nawala ako sa tamang hulog at ulirat! Hahaha! Ta***na! Natulala talaga ako! SUPER GWAPO NYA MY GOD!!!! My heart's racing... be still you fool! And when i came back to my senses, that's the only picture I was able to take... Hahaha!

Ronnie, Panky and the other scholars look the same on tv and up close... Pero si Chad, I never thought he really looked this gwapo up close... I mean, he makes me gaga over his kagwapuhan on tv pero DANG!!! may ig-gwapo pa pala sya! Hahaha! Dreamy dreamy dreamy!

And may i add, I sooooooooooooooo envy Panky when they were singing Gemini... Super fit yung song na "Parang ice cream na bilad sa ilalim ng araw..." Hahaha!

Reich = Certified Chaddict

True true... Haaaay, be still my little katera heart! :D


PS 1. Boo, wag ka na maghimutok na I wasn't able to invite you to watch... Pinoy Idol naman kasi usually topic natin eh... Malay ko ba! Hahaha!
PS 2. Yeah, James Angelo Lee was there too... of all people! Hahaha! :P
PS 3. SOOOOOOOOO not over Hilot Jay-R on frickin second place! Pfffffft! Kaaaaaaaaaa!

3 comments:

M.C. said...

hahaha.. bkit parang bungal yung isang pic?!! hahaha,. prang dolphin!! hahaha..

M.C. said...

mama! bakit gnun ang itsura ng isang pic??!! mukhang dolphin ang ngipin m!?! hahaha..

REICH DE VERA said...

hahaha! actually! :D