Monday, December 11, 2006

Talent Drives

Here're the Philippine Idol Big Three...

Philippine Idol Big Three

Jan Nieto, Mau Morales and Gian Magdangal


I know you know who won!!!!Woooohoooooooo!!!!

Buti na lang the Philippines voted right this time!Ü


Ang Nagwagi!

MAUREEN MARCELO = FIRST PHILIPPINE IDOL


Nga pala Lord, I don't know how many times I've told you this but still I'll repeat it... Thanks for hearing my prayers regarding Ken & Miguel.Ü Now I believe that money really can't buy everything.Ü Ambait mo!Ü

Oh yeah, Miguel, great song! As in!Ü In fairness I got teary-eyed... Aaawwww...

And since we're talking about idols, I better share my views about Pinoy Dream Academy Honor List of 6...

Disappointing!

He should be there!



I really really really really really wished YVAN LAMBATAN would be included! It was kinda obvious that his fan base is weak but I thought people would appreciate his talent and vote for him... I was soooo damn wrong! He was booted out!

Magaling sya! As in! Have you been watching??? Hearing him even??? I know he's not the best but he's definitely better than most of them! Kahit sa mga bets ko! Kaaaaaaaaa!!!! >:(

Tears rolled down my cheeks when he was singing his final song. Sayang talaga sya... Sobra.... Haaaaaaaaaaaaay... I still am yet to recover from my disappointment and dismay...

I wished Irish was not there (bebenta naman sya kahit ma-expel sya eh coz she's pretty... pero naman... talent... hello?!?!?!) or Jay-R na lang... sorry but ever since that Hilot song came out... Dyosme! Cut na sya from my list!

Oh well, I have the same prayer for PDA as Pinoy Idol. Sana the Philippines would again vote right. As I see it meron talagang nangingibabaw among the scholars. Pero syempre playing favorites ako... GO CHAD!!!ÜÜÜ Hehehe...

O sya, I wish my brother would be able to haggle us tickets, sponsor naman sila eh.Ü

Can't hardly wait! **grin grin**

No comments: