Monday, July 16, 2007

I Am Not To Be Bargained

You're no bargain-basement friend! Separate yourself from people who don't get it.

You know your own worth, but today it might feel as though no one else does. If you're feeling neglected, overlooked or just taken for granted, take note of the friends who are treating you that way. You're no bargain-basement friend, and if you're being made to feel that way, it's time to move on. Consider a trial separation from the negative people in your life, and find out what life would be like if you didn't have to deal with their self-obsessed melodrama.


Note to self: You're no bargain-basement friend, and if you're being made to feel that way, it's time to move on. Hay naku, Reich, repeat that a million times!

Note to friends: I have always been like this. You know me. All of me. If I'm not the friend you want, help me, let me go. For those who still want to keep me, aaaaawwwwww love nyo talaga ako!ÜÜÜ Syemps, love ko din kayo! =* Huuuuuuuug!!!!!!Ü

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Repost from rachelledevera.multiply.com:

sweetham wrote on Jul 17
at kelan ka pa naging for sale??? hahaha!!!

REICH DE VERA said...

Repost from rachelledevera.multiply.com:

rachelledevera wrote on Jul 18
hahaha! korek! naman! =*