Monday, July 23, 2007

Rollercoaster

No, not really... not as much big loops, high rises and deep dives... But a mix of those in an insane moderation...

Huh? Ang gulo ba? Magulo talaga...

Just two forwarded text messages which can summarize how I feel now, just two...

Sometimes you need to be deaf for the sake of somebody. You need to be insensitive to lessen the pain. You need to smile to be strong for others. And sometimes you just need to stop because you're tired of everything.

Even superheroes get tired. I'm tired now. My body's tired. My mind's tired. That's ok, I can manage. But my heart's tired too. Time to stop. Time to reevaluate. Time to give it it's much needed rest. I'm tired, unusually tired. Tama na muna.

Cherish the people who know you and understand you completely, those who always get how you feel and fully accept who you are. Because in the event that you lose yourself, they will be the ones who'll know how to find you.

Yeah, Jay, I also like this quote. Sooooobrang can relate.

Sometimes I just want to lose myself just to know who these people are. Para alam mo kung sino ang tunay na nagmamahal sa yo... para alam mo kung sino ang tunay na nagpapahalaga sa yo...

I'm kinda lost now. Still trying to find my way back. Glad that there are people who help me trace my bread crumbs.

Biiiiig hug. >:D<

2 comments:

REICH DE VERA said...

But I'm still waiting for that someboday to keep me back on track... pero baka naman kasi hindi nya talaga ako kilala...

Oh well, Reich, tama na muna, di ba?

REICH DE VERA said...

BFT!!!!

swear, naiyak ako sa text mo... di pala, naluha... hehehe...

thanks! swear, love you to the max! =D