Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Missing This

Wow! **euphoric**

How many months have I missed??? Ngayon lang ulit ako magblo-blog!

Many things transpired over the months that I was gone. Sorry, I wasn't able to share with you all my joys and tears. Ang dami nun... as in suuuuuuper dami.

I am content with where I am now. I am happier. I am more loved. I am more special. I am better.

I only have pictures to share. These pictures will say so much of my life now. The events that happened -- the life-changing ones... the life-sustaining ones. The people I interacted with -- the core-shaking ones, the worth-living-life-with ones. Ang dami... as in suuuuuuper dami.

I missed blogging. AS IN. I wasn't able to do so because I have so much work, I have so many things that consume my time and energy, I averted my focus on so many other things.

It is just now while composing this that I realize how MUCH I really missed doing this. Kahit na simpleng kwento lang ok na. Kahit na sa computer ko lang kinekwento, I know I'm sharing my life with you, with all of you. And mahilig ako magkwento, di ba? How can I forget that blogging is my way of sharing stories with you? If you can only see me now, there's this mix of unbelief, relief and fulfillment on my face. Umiiling ako, na napapangiti, na napapabuntung-hininga nang malalim... I guess that's good... I believe that's ok.

Grabe... Grabe...

I SOOOOO MISS THIS. Glad I'm back. No promises of daily entries. No promises of lengthy ones. I'm just glad I'm back.

Oh yeah, the pictures? Here! Check them out!Ü
http://rachelledevera.multiply.com/photos

No comments: