Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Just 26 Questions

Just got this from Gabbie in Friendster Bulletins... hahaha! Not sure why I wanted to answer this... I'm really not the survey type... heeheehee...

26 of the MOST Spontaneous Questions Ever

1. What do you want for your birthday?
===> hmmmm... not sure... can't think of anything sensible right now... maybe the pink and the black Gola ballet shoes.... or a big big big big stuffed toy para i-huuuuuuuug!!!! =D

2. Who will be your next kiss?
===> may ganito? hahaha! i don't know... kayo alam nyo? =P

3. When was the last time you went to the mall?
===> is Pure Gold Clark a mall??? hahaha! I guess not! Hmmmm... OMG! antagal na yata... ay hindi pala, I always go to Galle on the way home... dun pala ako sinusundo! Hahaha! How can I forget! Gosh! So kagabi yun... hehehe...

4. Are you wearing socks right now?
===> Nope.

5. How did you spend your summer?
===> Work! Darn! Twice lang yata ako nag-swimming... this was the only summer na hindi ako negrita! and I hate it! I love water! I love the sun! I love summer! And yet I spent it indoors... nyar!

6. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
===> Sadly no... Anyone up for Ratatouille???? Marky??? 29ers??? Sige na! **grinning really really widely**

7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
===> Water. Just now.

8. What are you wearing right now?
===> Black Blouse. Tan pinstripe pants. Bronze pumps with dark brown ribbon. Brown and tan pearl necklace and bracelet. Gold earrings. Watch. Yan lahat ng makikita sa labas. Hahaha...

9. What was your last purchase?
===> Cookies for the office. =D

10.What was the last food you ate?
===> Snowy rice crisps. Still eating actually.

11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep?
===> Probably not call, just text. Jay or Leo. Hahaha! Sure gising pa sila! =P

12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
===> Yeah. Suede pants. Bronze. Actually it looks more like gold! Hahaha!

13. Do you have a pet?
===> Yeah. 4 dogs. 2 snakes. Madaming lovebirds. Maraming fish. Zoo na ata house namin eh... Hahaha!

14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days?
===> maaaaaany things! =D

15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
===> Beach. Calm waters. Whispering wind. White sand. Sun partly covered by fluffs of clouds. Me either in the water, basking on a tan bed or having a massage by the shore. Pwedeng alone or with somebody. Waaaaaaa! Na-imagine ko talaga sya! Swimming na tayo!

16. What is the last thing you purchased online?
===> Songsheet.

17. One thing you hate about yourself?
===> Parang wala. I've learned to accept what I have and who I really am. So pag ayaw ng ibang tao, eh di wag. Madali akong kausap. I'm sure Leo's thinking /ba-atch tone na naman! Hahaha! =D

18. What's your favourite soup?
===> Anything with seafood or bacon. Hahaha! I'd rather have creamy soups rather than the watery ones.

19. Do you miss anyone?
===> OH YEAH! And they know it. I tell people when I miss them. For me that's not something to hide.

20. What are your plans for the day?
===> Aside from accomplishing my gazillion tasks, i'd like to get a haircut, a foot spa and a mani-pedi. =D

21. Last person you msg'd?
===> Jay. Goodnight. =D

22. Ever went to camp?
===> Yeah. Or something like that. Summer workshops mostly.

23. Are you a good student in school?
===> Yeah. Matinong pasaway. Hahaha!

24. What do you know about the (your) future?
===> Nothing. But I wish sooooo many things about it.

25. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
===> Yep. Issey Miyake. The blue one.

26. Where is your best friend right now?
===> Sino ba? One's at work na kanina pa. One's probably in school already. One's about to be late again. Hahaha!

Finished at 743am.

Hahaha! Until now I'm not sure why I answered this. Gusto nyo ding sagutin? Trip lang. Go! =D

No comments: