Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Crystal and Iris: My Perfect Mini-Vacation

Yesterday afternoon, Crystal and Iris of Lower School 4 went to my office. I think they're actually looking for Lala... but since it's my door that they have to pass before getting to Lala's, they stood there, happily and crazily waving their arms, saying in their sweet little voices, "Hi Miiiiiiss!!!!!" Seeing their ecstatic delicate faces, I returned their greeting with (hopefully) equal enthuasiasm.Ü

I continued my work but shortly I noticed they were still standing at my door still smiling. Thinking that they want to come in, I invited them and they did not hesitate to approach my table. Attracted by the many cute colorful things on my desk, they played with my animal staplers and fancy pens with much amusement.

We were having small talk... how school was... yaddah-yaddah... then they flashed me their Headmaster pins! Proudly they said, "First time!" (With matching hand gestures pa of number one. Cute! Hehehe.Ü) Wow! Seeing how their eyes flashed with pride, I can't help but sincerely and wholeheartedly congratulate them.

Cystal saw my jar of candies. "Candies?", she asked. I opened the container and offered them sweets. Then they said, "Aaaaawwwww, Miss, you're always kind!"

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Minahal ko silang biglaaaaa!!!!!! =) Gusto ko silang i-hug that moment! SWEAR!!!!! Hehehe!Ü

Kids say the darnest things, but they say the sweetest more often.Ü

Sad to see you go, Crystal and Iris. I'll surely miss you both! And, oh, congratulations really on the Headmaster's Award! Good job! No... rather, great!Ü

Friends are like the perfect mini-vacation in a day of possible stress. Crystal and Iris are my friends... and they were such a perfect mini-vacation.Ü

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Repost from Shoutbox:

Jan
22.01.2008 14.50.27

hahaha! had fun reading this kase i can imagine how they looked like while they waved & said "hi miiiss!"

REICH DE VERA said...

Repost from Multiply:

rachelledevera wrote today at 6:42 AM

oh yeah! =P