Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Streamlining

Foreword: Jay gave me the book Streams In The Desert for Christmas. Nice.Ü

Last night, coming from a dinner and kwentuhan with Teejay, it made me reflect on how I am. How my spirit is, how my mind is, and how my heart is. It was then I remembered that I haven't read the book for January 14. Or baka I read it but was not able to absorb it because my mind's kinda whisking away to Tralaland.

Eto ang nahain sa 'kin when I read the book:

God is in every tomorrow,
Therefore I love for today,
Certain of finding at sunrise,
Guidance and strength for my way;
Power for each moment of weakness,
Hope for each moment of pain,
Comfort in every sorrow,
Sunshine and joy after the rain.


W-O-W. Amazing.Ü

I know that I know this. But it's ultimately refreshing kapag in-your-face.Ü Minsan kailangan natin ng ganto.Ü

La, be strong.Ü Love you, girl.Ü

1 comment:

Lala Dela Cruz said...

haaay... that's definitely refreshing. thanks always!