Wednesday, January 09, 2008

My Mantra: Smile

A friend of mine just broke up with his boyfriend. While helping her to move on, I'm also helping myself. Thanks, friend!

She sent me this:

It is not destiny that determines love, it is choice. Our so-called destiny is a lie. Relationships last long not because they are destined to last long. Relationships last long because two brave people made a choice - to keep it, to fight for it, and to work for it.

Meanwhile, other relationships fail not because they are destined to fail. They fail because one of the two, or both, made the choice - to set each other free.

RIGHT... *soooo nodding my head in agreement* THIS IS SOOOO RIGHT...

Kumakanta na nga lang ako eh...

Smile though your heart is aching. Smile even though it's breaking. Smile through your fear and sorrow, you'll see the sun come shining through for you.

So Reich, smile, and the world smiles with you.Ü
I love you, world!Ü

No comments: