Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hay Channing!

HAAAAY TALAGA!!!!

Markie and I watched Dear John.

Dear John Tickets


Swoon swoon swooon! Hello, not over Markie no! CHANNING!!! CHANNING TATUM!!!!ÜÜÜ

Dear John


I swear, he's such an eye candy! She Bangs and Coach Carter pa lang drool-worthy na sya! Yiiiiiii!!! I swear! Ang gwapo talaga nya!!! ÜÜÜÜÜ


Channing Tatum

Di ba??? Di ba???

Markie! Here're the other movies we'll watch! Oo na! Round 1 ka na!Ü
Other Movies



HAAAAY! I LOVE CHANNING TATUM TALAGA!!!ÜÜÜ


Oh yeah, which reminded me of a post I made 3 years ago! 3 years! Haha!Ü
My Grown-up Christmas List. It never changed. Never changed at all. ÜÜÜ


2 comments:

polpot said...

Hay talga!:) Did you like the movie? Hindi ko mashadong type ung kinalabasan ng movie tho.. Pero kakakilig na rin since Channing Tatum was the lead actor!:)

REICH DE VERA said...

Lolo!!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!

Ako din di ko masyado type yung movie. The book was way better! Hahaha! Buti na lang talaga si Channing andun! So consuelo na. Hahaha! =))