Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Second Month

Nope. Not an anniversary. (I wish it was! Haha!Ü)

Second month of the year na. FEBRUARY. Hayz. Meh ganun? :-))

Anyhoo, here's a recap of my January 2010. Artistically presented actually. Proud! Proud! Haha!

January 2010 Diary
Reich's January 2010 Diary Summary

Will annotate some other time. I don't feel typing as much today. Mea culpa. Haha.

Looking forward to a better and more colorful February.
It's LOOOOVE MONTH anyway! :-D



*********************
03 February 2010

Weee! Now with annotations! :-D

Hooray for a new year! Tis JANUARY, baby!
01 - Silent New Year! No Voice! At all! Haha!
02 - Techno Hub Frenzy! More like Pang Pang crazy! Ü
03 - ISM 2K1 Reunion. Yet another Pang Pang craziness!
04 - Back to School. Back to work. This was also the day when Mike and I experienced a truck pursuit in UP! Hahaha! Parang Speed lang! (Eeeew! Ang luma nung example! Haha!)
05 - Uploaded ALL Christmas and New Year albums in Facebook
06 - Tagged
ALL Christmas and New Year pics in Facebook
07 - Bought my set of colored pens! Happiness!
08 - My farm's baaaaack! Farmville finally had pity! :-)
09 - Had my tooth extracted. Had more sleep. Had another Techno Hub tambay too.
10 - As per my usual -- spent it with DC.Ü
11 - Diesel sa trabaho. Hahaha.
12 - I really need rest. I'm tired from all my activities.
13 - Watched Avatar and I liked it! :-)
14 - Sticker Galore: Bought soooo many stickers from National Bookstore. Uh yeah, para sa diary ko. Haha!
15 - Getting ready for Proooom! :-) Brought my gown design to my mananahi. :-)
16 - Studied Lay A Garland. Woot! GO ALTOS!!!!!
17 - Wackwack Sunday with DC
18 - Watched Sherlock Holmes with Markie and Mike. Thumbs up!
19 - Rehearsed Babae Po Ako. Oo! Seryoso! :-))
20 - Went to Tiende with pamangkins. Gel's phone got lost. :-(
21 - ID Day 1. Was on leave. Made my rounds to different government offices to get identification cards.
22 - Was dedicated to praying. Lord give me hope that I can be your heart today.
23 - Rehearsal na walang humpay! Haaaay! Hahaha! (Still praying...)
24 - More prayers offered...
25 - Had mass with Rem in Good Shepherd. Obviously, more intentions lifted...
26 - Went to UCPB Escolta! Ang layo! Kakaloka! (Still fervently praying...)
27 - Was having a major allergy attack but had dinner in Tboy Galleria with Mike, Nero, Chad and Raffy.
28 - STILL with major allergies! :-((
29 - Robbery at the Cathedral. Poor Mom and daughter. Had to accompany them to the Baranggay Hall because before the robbery happened the suspect was sitting right in front of me. That darn guy even dipped his hand in Holy water and had communion! Grrrrrrrr!!!!
30 - HAD MAJOR SLEEP TIME. :-)
31 - Buong araw na namang kasama ang DC. Haha! Kelan tayo magsasawa sa isa't-isa??? :-P

There! Kahit pala month-end lang ako mag-blog eh! Haha!Ü


No comments: