Friday, February 05, 2010

Look Into My Eyes

I ordered these lenses! Hahaha!ÜÜÜ

No -- not naman all of them! :-)) I'll tell you which!

Angel Series
In the Angel Series I got the gray one -- CM 835.


Animation Series
In the Animation Series I got one of the pink ones -- CP A1.


Piercing Series
In the Piercing Series I got the hearts
(IM-705)!


T-Eye Series
In the T-Eye Series I got the stars
(T-732)!!!


EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Aren't they sooooooo cute!!!!Ü
Aminin nyo!!!Ü


I know, I know... MAARTE talaga ako! Bwahahaha!Ü It's time to accept that very known fact.

You can order too you know. Will give you my contact.Ü


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahahahaha... Can't wait to see you wearing those!! hehe... sabay sabay dapat ha??!! hehehehehehe.... CUTE!!! Uber!!! hehehe

--dijai

REICH DE VERA said...

Walo ba mata ko??? Kaloka! Hahaha!