Friday, February 05, 2010

The Princess Over The Fairy

I didn't watch Tooth Fairy. Instead, I watched The Princess and The Frog!ÜÜÜ

Princess and the Frog

Cute naman.Ü Pambata.Ü

Oh! And I loooove Mama Odie!

Mama Odie

Isn't she adorable????Ü AT!!! Production number kung production number! LOVEIT!!!

But I looooooooooove Raymond's song more! MA BELLE EVANGELINE.

Look how she lights up the sky,
Ma Belle Evangeline.
So far above me yet I,
Know her heart belongs to only me.
J'et adore, J'et aime Evangeline,
You're my queen of the night,
So still,
So bright.
That someone as beautiful as she,
Could love someone like me.
Love always finds a way it's true!
And I love you, Evangeline.

Love is beautiful,
Love is wonderful!
Love is everything, do you agree?
Mais' oui!


Yiiiiiiii! Ang sweet!!! (*blush blush blush*)

Looking forward to Vampire's Assistant, The Blind Side and Tooth Fairy this weekend! Wooot! Super mega marathon!Ü


No comments: