Saturday, October 16, 2010

Let's Twist Again!

Twister Fries
Oh yeah, baby, THEY'RE BACK! <3


This was supposed to be a McDo West Fairview dinner, but chances (ermm, rather, parents. haha!) did not permit, naging McDo Mindanao Avenue na lang. Hahaha!

We had to order a meal with fries of course! =)


Starting to get twisted!
Before we gleefully devoured out twisters!


I like this sooooooo much! Hahaha! Super excited tayo sa Twister Fries, Nii! <3


Love <3
Loooove <3 <3 <3 


I suggested this pose to Edison. YEAH ME. I knooooow... kurot! Hahahaha! He didn't wanna do it at first, but without much pushing, he agreed! Yeeeey! Hahaha!


Sling
Twisted Sling


The girl at the other table kept looking at us. Bwahahaha! =)))))) Muntik pa matapon yung isang lalagyan ng twisters! Ay ay ayyyyy kasi naman! =P


Ambilis naubos ng fries! Hahahaha! =)) 
  
Last piece
You ate the last fryyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boohoo! ='((( Haha! =P


What else is new? We wouldn't miss a photo op for the world! Hahaha!


Closeup
Closeup na naman! Hahaha!


Nii, was disappointed we couldn't spend more time with each other last night. But this kinda made up for it. Ok ok, it made up for it. Pero I have to admit bitin! Hahaha!


Thanks again! =* See you tom! <3


This is looooove. Twister Fries love. Haha! =D

4 comments:

Ed said...

hahaha. i love this. :D

REICH DE VERA said...

Ahhhh kala ko.. I love... char! Hahaha!!!!

Ako din! I love... I love this! Hahaha! =D

Ed said...

ANO?? ANOOOOOOOOOOOOO?? :))

REICH DE VERA said...

Sabi ko I love this!!!!!!

May iba pa ba???? Haaaaaa???? =))