Friday, October 08, 2010

Racking My Brain

I finally had the guts to change my blog template and surrender to web improvement. BIG YEEEY FOR ME!!!! Not! Hahaha!


This is a nice template. Awesome it's called. It is. But but but!!!! I don't know how to manipulate the code! Darnit! Hello... nung college ako wala pang CSS ang webcode. Simpleng HTML lang yun. Hahaha.


I'm reading up on CSS but my brain's not accepting information now. It's not cooperating with me! I think the zombies ate my brainzzzz! Werrrrrrr!


OC that I am, before I changed the template I took screenshots of the old one, took time to see which elements I still want to retain. To my surprise, I still want all! Even that crappy shoutbox that nobody writes in anymore! (Yeah, ehem! Shout out to all of you! Haha!)


On my list are 24 items. 
1. princess banner
2. blue blogger banner
3. purple font for post date
4. lt. apple green post title
5. profile picture linking to profile site
6. Today I Feel (Unkymoods link)
7. Reich-image post-footer 
8. A whole lotta pea-rantin' at (time)
9. Post-footer bar
10. Rachelle chatbox header image
11. Chatbox (shoutbox)
12. Previous Post banner
13. Previous Post Links: unread pink, read purple
14. Archives banner
15. Archives Links: unread pink, read purple
16. Links banner
17. List of links (My Links)
18. Mixpod
19. Am I online? (YM Online Status link)
20. Sponsors banner
21. Bravenet counter
22. Bravenet link, I Power Blogger link
23. Extra line of text: Fantabulous profile shot: Hippie Look Princess and the Pea image from http://theatre.stritch.edu/06prince.htm.
24. Bottom part:  THE PRINCESS WITH A LOTTA PEA ISSUES... 
(AND MATTRESS AND SHEET AND PILLOW AND BED AND ROOM ISSUES TOO... HAHA!)


I've only done 7 so far! Because these are the simplest ones! Haha!


I need help! SOS! Saklolo! Werrrrrr. 


Back in the rut.  Rack rack rack my brains out. 


Esep Esep


Ginusto ko to. Oh well, eh di gustuhin nga. Haha.



No comments: