Thursday, October 14, 2010

Making It Through The Rain

Make It Through

I'll walk through every storm with you...
          All the storms... 
                    All my life. <3

No matter how hard, no matter how challenging, no matter how draining the storm is, I will be with you through it. I will always be by your side. Let's take each other's hands and let's brave the storm. For in braving the storm together, the storm lessens to a heavy downpour, the heavy downpour diminishes to rain, rain decreases to drizzle, and drizzle changes to good weather. 

(Somehow) Quoting Mariah Carey:
WE can make it through the rain 
WE can stand up once again 
On OUR own and WE know 
That WE'RE strong enough to mend 
And every time WE feel afraid 
WE hold tighter to OUR faith 
And WE live one more day 
And WE make it through the rain. 

Besides, it's not everyday that a storm passes! Why not greet the opportunity? =) We can bring a big bright-colored umbrella to protect us. Or we can let ourselves be wet and dance in the rain! Let's enjoy the rhythmic pitter-patter of the raindrops. Minsan lang naman, di ba? Lubusin na! =)


Basta, always keep in your heart, I'll walk through every storm with you... All the storms... All my life. <3



I hope through my storms, you'll be with me too. =)

No comments: