Wednesday, February 02, 2011

A M-UST See!

HAPPY QUADRI, THOMASIANS! =)


Wasn't able to join the festivities. Boo! Sniff! ='(


Being my optimistic self, I made my own to-do-when-I-go-to-UST-I-hope-ASAP list.
I guess to make up for not being there during the festivities. Harhar! Here:


1. Have my picture taken at the big UST (Yeah, even that I wasn't able to do!)
2. Pic also at the 400
3. Wouldn't miss having my pic taken at the new Q statue!
4. Visit OAR for some Q souvenir
5. Get new Alumni Card from OAR
6. Visit Ma'am Uy in the Reg Ofc! (I don't miss this when I go to UST!)
7. Go to Commerce Building and get my Alumni Card. (Is it still available? Or do I have to renew? 3 years na yata lumipas na hindi ko na-claim yun. (I still wasn't able to claim it in the past 3 years.) Hahaha!


Paging Mark Rommel R. Santos! You better come with me! Threat, pare, major major threat! Hahaha!


Since I wasn't able to join the celebration, I just ogled enviously at friends' pictures and videos. I'm sharing below two of my favorite shots from a friend's album. 


The friend: Dino Dimar. Great photographer. =)


By Dino Dimar
Fireworks Display


Photobucket
New Q Statue


I have no official name for the Q Statue yet. I don't want to search for it online. I wanna know when I visit it. Ma-pride lang? Hahaha! =P


See Dino's album here: Proud to be Thomasians at 400. Great pictures, Dino!


Again, Happy Quadricentennial!
Viva Santo Tomas!

No comments: