Thursday, February 03, 2011

My January 2011 Calendar

Here I go again! I hope I can keep this up throughout the year! =)


New planner, new life to organize, new chances to create, new choices to make. Naks, all because of a new BDJ Power Planner! Hahaha!


January 2011
My January 2011


01 - Happy New Year, everyone!
02 - Happy Three Kings! Dijai's Starbucks treat.
03 - The Disciples Choir sang at the necrological mass for Jillbert's Mom.
04 - Kiko flooded our inboxes with way too many Good Mornings! Imba!
05 - I tried Frost Bite SM North with Edison
06 - Edison and I watched Ang Tanging Ina (Last Na 'To).
07 - The Disciples Choir sang at the necrological mass for Coun. Alfred Vargas' Dad.
08 - My choirmates and I watched 3: A Choral Celebration at CCP.
09 - Fort Driving Trip -- Manong taught Dad all possible routes form the house to Fort.
10 - I had an interview in the Blue Eagle.
11 - I watched Gulliver's Travels with Edison.
12 - YDWTL Core had a meeting in Conti's Serendra
13 - Loaded my Shang Cineplex E-See Card. Finally!
14 - I helped Edison review conversion in McDo Mindanao Avenue.
15 - Leo and I did YDWTL Inventory.
16 - Conducted the Planner Utilization Session.
17 - I helped Edison review Trigo functions.
18 - Edison was late for World Lit class!!! Oh no!
19 - I'm officially addicted to Insaniquarium!
20 - Had a McDonald's dinner with Edison.
21 - HSM. Weeeee! Edison and I watched Green Hornet.
22 - We celebrated Chef Sharwin's victory with a D.I.Y. dinner!
23 - Shawarma and isaw dinner in Lagro.
24 - I had a Teletech Interview.
25 - Makati Bus Bombing! =O
26 - I softly re-opened Beadery.
27 - Major Major Foodtrip: Sbarro, Krispy Kreme, Amici!
28 - Tito Oscar passed away. ='(
29 - Reviewed Rizal with Edison.
30 - Happy birthday, Kuya Ron!
31 - Nii brought me chocolates! Aaawwww!!! Thanks!


With the first month over and done with, I resolve to make 2011 my best year ever! Woot! *\o/*


PLEASE GOD, BE WITH ME.



No comments: