Thursday, February 03, 2011

Raiponce

Raiponce is French for Rapunzel. Oh yeah, you guessed it right! 
TANGLED! =)


This movie's adorable! =) It's a cartoon! It should be! =)


Tangled Poster
Movie Poster


I soooooooo love this scene! Edison and I were both quiet. Ninanamnam namin yung eksena! (We were relishing the moment!) Hahahaha!


I was just a little frustrated at the turn of events at the end. Oh well, I just thought she wouldn't, you know, lose that. (Can't disclose much, might be a spoiler for some.) And parang bitin. (Also, the end's a bit hanging.) Or is it just me? Oh! Don't mind me! I generally enjoyed the film! =) And may I add, Rapunzel is soooo Mandy Moore. I think I've watched way too many Mandy movies to recognize her laugh and tone to match every emotion. Kaaaaaaa! Hahaha! 


Tangled is the 4th movie I have watched in 2011. I'm keeping tab of the movies I watched in theaters. Just started this year. Check out 2011 here.


Til my next movie escapade! =) 

No comments: