Thursday, March 15, 2007

Baaaad Dream

Thursday last week, Kuya Ron texted that he would come to our Sunday Mass. Yey! Sana nga dumating talaga sya! Wish!

Thinking that he sent that as a group message, I didn't tell my choirmates about it. Wouldn't want to keep their hopes up either and just disappoint them if he wouldn't show up at all.

Then last Sunday, during my siesta, I had a really bad dream. It was a sunny afternoon, we have mass service. It was only Jinna, Chie, DJ, Allan and I who were there. Kuya Ron, as he texted me, came too. Our singing was absolutely awful! Kuya Ron was getting madder and angrier by the minute and was banging on the keyboard na! After the mass, we were all feeling sooo down. Kuya Ron went outside and sat on a bench. Kuya Reimond, who was with him pala, approached him and asked what was wrong and said that it will all be ok. Kuya Ron replied, "Sabagay, ok lang, wala na naman na akong pakialam sa kanila..." Hearing that, enraged and tears filling my eyes, I pointed at Kuya Ron and shouted at him, "Alam mo kung baket walang members?!?!?! Dahil sa yo!!! Dahil wala ka!!!" We were fighting and shouting at each other. I was accusing him of being pabaya and not keeping his word. He was defending himself and putting all the blame on the choir. Many people were looking on... despite the heat of the aftenoon, they, shocked, stopped dead in their tracks and looked on... Then it all stopped... I was awake... I was really crying pala... My cheeks were soaked with tears... I just looked up to the ceiling, still in disbelief, still crying... the only thing that entered my mind that time was buti na lang panaginip lang yun...

During the rehearsal, I can't help but share my bad dream with my choirmates. Teary-eyed pa rin ako pag kinikwento ko. Grabeh...

I sang the Responsorial Psalm that night and when I came back to my seat, Kuya Ron was there! He was there! I'm soooo glad he's there! But people, remembering my dream, kept on saying o, yung panaginip mo... but I know it wasn't true... It wouldn't come true... I hope...

During Communion, we sang How Lovely Is your Dwelling Place. Ghem said that Kuya Ron will sing, as he usually does, the coda of the song. So when Kuya Ron started playing the clavinova, I confirmed with him na sya nga kakanta nung huli and he nodded. His turn to sing the coda came, he was only able to sing two phrases, and was stopped by tears... aaaawwwwwww... pati tuloy ako naiiyak na...

I cried when we were singing the final hymn... Mike was stroking my back... I was able to sing pa naman... mukha nga lang tanga kasi umiiyak din at the same time...

I hugged Kuya Ron after that and shared with him my baaaad dream. He was in tears too... sabi nya "Mare, hindi ko magagawa sa inyo yun..." Hearing that was all I need at umiyak ulit ako!

After that crying session, we took pictures to remember that night, that crazy but wonderfully blessed night.


Francis!
Francis, Ate Jane's son took this picture! Halos lahat nataranta sa kanya! Obvious ba? Hahaha!


Puffy-eyed and all...
Puffy-eyed


I love you Kuya Ron! We love you!


No comments: